It’s official: The Stressen auf Rädern club tour planned for September 2016 is sold out, and there have already been reports of scams disguised as tickets that included VIP meet-and-greet passes. According to Jennifer, the band doesn’t believe in charging extra money for fans to be able to get to know them a bit, which is why they have autograph sessions whenever possible after a show and sometimes invite a fan or two to have a M&G.
However, the Genau in diesem Ton tour planned for early next year is already on pre-sale right now, and will go on general sale tomorrow. Speaking of which, a new music video is planned for release tomorrow, as well: ‘Uns Gehört die Nacht‘!
The tickets for Jennifer Rostock’s upcoming Stressen auf Rädern tour went on exclusive pre-sale yesterday, with the regular sale beginning tomorrow, but it appears that every concert has already sold out except for the show at Exil, Zurich, Switzerland, on September 15. While only the shows for September 08 and 11 (Berlin and Leipzig, respectively) are shown as sold out on Eventim.de, the others are listed as ‘Not available at this time’ and no tickets are available for purchase.
However, don’t fret – a new tour will begin in Ulm on January 27 and last until February 25, with the last show in Rostock. Tickets will go on sale sometime next week. All of the stops can be found on the Dates page.
The complete list of venues for the seven dates of the Stressen auf Rädern club tour have been announced. The exclusive pre-sale on Eventim.de begins on Wednesday, August 03, and the general pre-sale begins on Friday, August 05.
Dates and venues:
- September 05: Knust, Hamburg, Germany
- September 07: Club Bahnhof Ehrenfeld, Cologne, Germany
- September 08: SO 36, Berlin, Germany
- September 11: Werk 2, Leipzig, Germany
- September 13: Backstage, Munich, Germany
- September 14: Im Wizemann, Stuttgart, Germany
- September 15: Exil, Zurich, Switzerland
In other news, the band members have also begun signing the 4,000 autograph cards for the Genau in diesem Ton fanbox. The preorders for the album are available through most online shops, including iTunes, Amazon.de, and of course, Jennifer Rostock’s own shop. Fans can get the album in the following formats:
- A three-CD set that includes the new album itself, instrumentals, and remixes
- An MP3 version of the new album itself, instrumentals, and remixes
- A limited edition fanbox that includes the three-CD set, a gymbag, a poster, an autograph, pins, stickers, and patches
- A limited edition 2-vinyl set that contains the new album on red vinyl records, plus a CD copy
- Jennifer Rostock’s shop only: A limited edition t-shirt paired with the new album as either a CD or a red vinyl
- Jennifer Rostock’s shop only: A limited edition tank top paired with the new album as either a CD or a red vinyl
Jennifer Rostock sent out an image through their WhatsApp with the caption, “Tomorrow, kids, there might be something!” The image was a simple image of a street and a building flipped upside down with the words “WER SEINE JUGEND NICHT VERSCHWENDET HAT SIE SCHON VERPASST” – meaning “WHOEVER DOESN’T WASTE THEIR CHILDHOOD HAS MISSED IT.” It’s actually a lyric from one of the upcoming album’s songs, ‘Uns Gehört die Nacht‘ (‘The Night Belongs to Us‘).
Most likely, the song is going to be available on Spotify and iTunes tomorrow for those living in Europe.
The image is below:
In the past couple of days, I’ve added a six new article translations and two sets of lyrics: ‘Du Willst Mir an die Wäsche (Feat. Sido)’ (EN / DE) and ‘Irgendwas ist Immer’ (EN / DE). I’ll be working on more articles and interviews in the next few days; I have a bunch of links in my browser favorites to work on.
Jennifer Rostock’s new album Genau in diesem Ton is now available for pre-order! Unfortunately, nothing is available in the United States, but it can still be bought and shipped to the U.S. from Amazon.de.
Not only is the album available as a CD and vinyl, but it can also be purchased as a limited edition three-CD box set, which includes the album itself, a CD with of instrumentals, a CD of remixes, a gymbag, a poster, an autograph, pins, stickers, and patches!
According to iTunes, this is the full tracklist (including the two bonus CDs in the box set):
- Uns gehört die Nacht (The Night Belongs to Us)
- Irgendwas ist immer (Something is Forever)
- Baukräne (Construction Cranes)
- Wir waren hier (We Were Here)
- Neider machen Leute (People Make Haters)
- Hengstin (Babe)
- Ebbe & Flut (Ebb & Flow)
- Deiche (Levees)
- Silikon gegen Sexismus (Silicon Against Sexism)
- Leuchtturm (Lighthouse)
- Wir sind alle nicht von hier (We Aren’t All from Here)
- I Love You but I’ve Chosen Dispo
- Uns gehört die Nacht (Instrumental)
- Irgendwas ist immer (Instrumental)
- Baukräne (Instrumental)
- Wir waren hier (Instrumental)
- Neider machen Leute (Instrumental)
- Hengstin (Instrumental)
- Ebbe & Flut (Instrumental)
- Deiche (Instrumental)
- Silikon gegen Sexismus (Instrumental)
- Leuchtturm (Instrumental)
- Wir sind alle nicht von hier (Instrumental)
- Jenga (Instrumental)
- I Love You but I’ve Chosen Dispo (Instrumental)
- Und an der (Remix)
- Salatbar (Remix)
- Gibt’s (Remix)
- Immer nur (Remix)
- Salat (Remix)
5:46 AM (EST):
The last piece of the puzzle. Video premiere tomorrow at 12 [GMT+1].
A video snippet (with audio!) was also posted to the band’s Facebook and can be viewed here.